Pangea Recordings Podcast 017 - May 2015 Edition Hosted by DJ Samer:
Exclusively aired every first Wednesday of the month on Di.fm at 12 PM EST, 9 AM PST, 5 PM UK.
Very happy to announce the release of “Bye Bye Ziggy” EP by Sapiens on Pangea, as well as my Insomnia EP on Stripped Digital. Here is a mix to celebrate the energy!
Hour 1: Samer (Pangea, Stripped, Baroque, Evoked, Reelaux, BC2, Stellar Fountain...)
1) Sapiens “Bye Bye Ziggy” (Inkfish Remix) Pangea Recordings
2) Neil Brown “Bright” (Original Mix) Kyubu
3) Pional “Its All Over” (John Talabots Stripped Remix) Balance Music
4) Dave DK “Smukke Lyde” (Original Mix) Kompakt
5) Dave DK “We Mix At Six” (Original Mix) Kompakt
6) Sotela, Javier Portilla feat. Emalaine “Your Eyes” (King Unique Remix) Moonchild Records
7) Kiko, Oliver Giacomotto “Reckless” (Original) Noir Music
8) Neil Brown “Clear” (Original Mix) Kyubu
9) Dark Soul Project pres. Dancing With Myself “Line Of Fire” (Original Mix) We Are Here Music
10) Eelke Kleijn “Space Disco” (Original Mix) Tool Room
11) Angel Seisdedos “Muma” (Original Mix) Animals Muziq
Thank you to all the labels and artists for their support!
To submit music, promos, bookings, or other inquiries, please email email@example.com
For more information. please “Like” our Facebook Pages:
For over a decade now, Pangea Recordings has been at the forefront of American Dance Music and breaking through artists year after year, with over 200 individual releases to its name. Our supporters span the globe, and are top DJs and Producers such as Sasha, John Digweed, Danny Tennaglia, Cevin Fisher, Hernan Cattaneo, Nick Warren, Paul Oakenfold, Richie Hawtin, Behrouz, Above & Beyond, Max Graham, Booka Shade, Guy J, Microtrauma, Lonya, Henry Saiz, Issac, Baunder (Soundexile), Silinder, Marcelo Vasami, Tini Tun, Aiden, Denis A, CID Inc., Tilt, Betoko, Dan Mangan, Alex Nemec, Barry Jamieson, Sonic Union, Luke Porter and more.
Hosted by label boss DJ Samer, this podcast will feature up and coming releases from his self and Pangea Recordings, as well as up and coming producer.