Pangea Recordings Podcast 029 - May 2016 Edition
Pangea label resident Hair Band Drop-Out of Red Ant fame (Andy Dutt) delivers the mix for this month’s show.
Hour 1: Hair Band Drop-Out (Red Ant, Pangea)
1. Bajka - The Island (Baikal Remix) [Last Night On Earth]
2. Lee Burridge and Lost Desert ñ Stand Up Right [ Get Weird]
3. Nico Stojan - Blue Hour feat. Jaw (David Mayer Remix) [URSL]
4. Hair Band Drop-Out - Jotunheim (Tini Tun Remix) [Red Ant]
5. dubspeeka - ReturnBS1 [Senso Sounds]
6. Secret Factory - Oriens [Resopal Schallware]
7. Mikalogic - Neutral [Beesound Recordings]
8. Hair Band Drop-Out - Directions [T.B.A]
9. Robert Babicz - Red (Gorge Remix) [Selador]
10. Hair Band Drop-Out - Actualized [Pangea Records]
Thank you to all the labels and artists for their support.
Exclusively aired every first Wednesday of the month on Di.fm at 12 PM EST, 9 AM PST, 4 PM UK.
Rebroadcast every third Tuesday of the month on DNA Radio (http://dnaradiofm.com) at 6 PM GMT-3, 4 PM EST, 1PM PST, 9 PM UK
DI.fm Direct Link:
Subscribe To Pangea Podcast on iTunes:
To submit music, promos, bookings, or other inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To The Pangea Podcast Through Podbean
For more information. please “Like” our Facebook Pages:
For over a decade now, Pangea Recordings has been at the forefront of American Dance Music and breaking through artists year after year, with over 200 individual releases to its name. Our supporters span the globe, and are top DJs and Producers such as Sasha, John Digweed, Danny Tennaglia, Cevin Fisher, Jimmy Van M, Hernan Cattaneo, Nick Warren, Paul Oakenfold, Richie Hawtin, Behrouz, Above & Beyond, Max Graham, Booka Shade, Guy J, Microtrauma, Lonya, Henry Saiz, Issac, Baunder (Soundexile), Silinder, Marcelo Vasami, Tini Tun, Aiden, Denis A, CID Inc., Tilt, Betoko, Dan Mangan, Alex Nemec, Barry Jamieson, D:Fuse, Sonic Union, Luke Porter and more.
Hosted by label boss Samer, this podcast will feature up and coming releases from his self and Pangea Recordings, up and coming producers, as well as legends and pioneers of deep and intelligent dance music.